With over 18 years of experience, MMCLD is one of the world's leading companies when it comes to the development of desktop and web-based applications.
Suitable for use on Windows, Macintosh and mobile devices, the applications and programs delivered by our team offer real and tangible solutions to our clients' needs.
MMCLD's success in the development of state-of-the-art technology products always has us one step ahead of our competitors. We take pride in the knowledge that we have developed highly interactive and engaging applications for our clients that have earned them awards and worldwide attention for ingenuity and sophistication.
Our extensive application development experience covers a wide range of technologies and platforms. Our cutting edge desktop and web-based applications have been developed in the following key areas:
- Data Analysis, reporting and diagnostic tools and components used for standardized testing of users;
- Professional development, instructional training tools and components;
- Online user testing, item databanks and test development systems and components;
- Centralized real time analysis and the related reporting instruments used by organizations for in-classroom testing;
- Survey making tools and components;
- Business intelligence tools and components;
- Presentation, brochure and newsletter making tools;
- Highly interactive and socialized educational gaming products; and
- Part-task interactive and simulation training systems.
MMCLD has an exceptionally talented and dedicated application development team. We always strive to far exceed our client's expectations.
MMCLD has developed a custom, content-management, social-media web application that provides a series of professional classroom teaching videos focusing on a series of new K-12 educational standards in Literacy and Numeracy. Each video includes sophisticated playback cues as well as downloadable resources, links and student samples for teachers to use in professional workshops and training programs.
This web application also provides advanced search capabilities to locate resources for use within classrooms, as well as the ability to provide constructive feedback, and add video links and resources to their favorites’ collection to facilitate future access.
Would you like to know more?
For more information on application development, please contact MMCLD to arrange a meeting and witness MMCLD’s proven capability.